What did you want to be, while growing up

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I wanted to be an architect, creating everything from a house built around a pool with spiral staircases to get to it, to eye-catching skyscrapers.

I also wanted to be a highway cop, so i can hide behind bushes and pull over bad drivers.

Side note:
Did you know that 94% of drivers out there think they are better drivers than everybody else?

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I wanted to be a chef, scientist or a martial arts teacher.

I've think you've attained at least two out of three.

I don't know how you cook though (that could be a GOOD thing). :eek:

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Anyone play?

sent from my one x+ if i helped you out hit that thanks button ;)

wrong thread for that

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I wanted to be an architect, creating everything from a house built around a pool with spiral staircases to get to it, to eye-catching skyscrapers.

I also wanted to be a highway cop, so i can hide behind bushes and pull over bad drivers.

Side note:
Did you know that 94% of drivers out there think they are better drivers than everybody else?

You would be inpounding me muhahaha soon as i get the money to drop an ls3 in my s-10;)

archangel849

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to be a medical oncologist. Just completed my residency in Mach. Currently working at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, in pediatric leukemia and lymphoma.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I apparently needed a few clones, I wanted to be three things...

Astronaut (hated math, but loved space)

A doc in the Peace Corp (made it to nurse in local hospital)

Photographer for Nat Geo. (still love photography, great creative outlet)

Maybe next time.

Sent via Note II

Last edited:

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I wanted to be a piano player in a marching band, but I had to give it up when they went on the road. :'(

Perfectly understandable, lol :screwy:

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Hmmm a welder truck driver computer programmer tug boat captain (you gotta understand i live in louisiana)

Last edited:

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Perfectly understandable, lol :screwy:

They have piano players in marching bands?

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
An orca trainer at sea world when I was a kid... then I had no idea until three years ago when I went back to college for my teaching license.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via the AC Forums app

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I wanted to be either a NFL football player like Randy White (I liked to play defense and hit people! :p) or a Nascar driver like The Intimidator - aka Dale Earnhardt Sr. (I can drive the wheels off anything!) :)

Lol i can drive to there's a curve by my house thats fir 10 i try to do about 40 ik it dint sound all tha much but its a sharp s curve and i almost flipped my truck when it was wet lol

Somdk

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I wanted to be the evil Hollow Man from the movie Hollow Man :D:D:D and do all evil things around....other than murder that is....;):eek::D

Posted via Android Central App

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I wanted to be the evil Hollow Man from the movie Hollow Man :D:D:D and do all evil things around....other than murder that is....;):eek::D

Posted via Android Central App

I wanted to grow up to be jason :)

Google_Superuser

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I wanted to be an Industrial Designer and design cars and cool stuff. Still kind of bummed out I wasn't really talented enough for it.

Now I have an Art History degree trying to get a job in a non-profit arts organization or something along those lines.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hooded88