What do you plan on using your $50 reservation credit for?

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
i got the samsung care+ with theft and lost. I have the watch 5 pro the buds pro, have a pixel 8pro and the buds as well, and have the sony wf-1000x4.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
That's why I forfeit the $50. I got the email at 8am this morning. I'd have been SOL on what I wanted. I'll do a chat to try getting a $50 code or something but yeah. If u wait for that email, the "hot" items are gone.

Reactions: nuangel2

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
That's why I forfeit the $50. I got the email at 8am this morning. I'd have been SOL on what I wanted. I'll do a chat to try getting a $50 code or something but yeah. If u wait for that email, the "hot" items are gone.
Yeah they didnt add the fold 4 properly till this morning. So everything i wanted was back ordered so thats why i went with the samsung care+

Reactions: Katrina White1

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
You could probably complain to chat and say your going to cancel the order out of principal and get a credit on your account.

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
Still haven't gotten the $50 pre-reservation email. Didn't get it applied to my order yesterday, which is unfortunate.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I'll have to check out this Swappa thing. I find selling stuff to be a major PITA and trying the Facebook marketplace or similar often isn't worth the cost people are trying to offer you.
Yeah to me it's not really worth selling stuff neither and I would be afraid if i didn't trade in phone I may not sell it for more anyway. I listed a duo charger I got fort

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I got the email but it showed me $150 last night after so many tried of only seeing a 100. Were you not supposed to get the extra 50 until you got an email cause my husbands Shop Samsung said 150 but he went online from computer and it only showed a 100. Their is never anything we want accessory wise but I got the Buds Pro 2 just to have an extra pair and he did too but he had to pay $50 and were trying to get credited they said once we get charged they will put in for it I don't know.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Still haven't gotten the $50 pre-reservation email. Didn't get it applied to my order yesterday, which is unfortunate.
Mine came at 8am this morning. I had no problem forfeiting that to order yesterday. Anything I'd have gotten for the $50 was probably already sold out.

Actually, I went and looked, andbsure enough, what I'd have gotten isn't available now.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Mine came at 8am this morning. I had no problem forfeiting that to order yesterday. Anything I'd have gotten for the $50 was probably already sold out.

Actually, I went and looked, andbsure enough, what I'd have gotten isn't available now.
They were out of a lot of stuff last night. My niece cracked her 23U screen and she's getting 550 but she bought a tablet for her husband with her $150 to make it cheaper.

NikkieKoalaAd

Mar 2, 2018
Visit site
You could probably complain to chat and say your going to cancel the order out of principal and get a credit on your account.
I complained today about everything I would want was out of stock once I was finally going thru check out. After a better part of three hrs of just trying to place my order. I wasn't going to go back and try to find something else. I tried it once and had to rebuild my order only to have a glitch over and over again. So I proceeded with my order that included only one of the 3 items I want out of frustration. CS suggested I cancel my order and try again. He spent time trying to assure me the site was working. I told him that I refused to cancel and try again. That's where the conversation ended. No credit to my account offered.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Well that sucks.... you can just re-order and leave your other order in the system until the new one works. But I doubt that will work because I cancelled and re-ordered this am because the Rakuten cash back didn't go thru. They removed stuff again this am because it is out of stock....BS

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
Samsung ended up emailing me a discount code for $50, to cover the $50 pre-reservation credit I didn't get at checkout on launch day. Ended up using it on a Tab A9+. Got the free book cover too. With the discount code, educators discount and 12% from Rakuten my net total for the order was $145. Just planning on streaming some football games and TV on it. I'm happy with how Samsung resolved things.

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I did not get email for the 50 credit fir reserving till yesterday am. I had preordered already night before. They were out of most of what I wanted and it took me several attempts and hours to get that preorder done due to Samsung webs glitches . I am not canceling that preorder. But I contacted support and he said they can manually push credit thru once preorder ships. I have it in writing and saved my email.

Reactions: Rose4uKY

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I did not get email for the 50 credit fir reserving till yesterday am. I had preordered already night before. They were out of most of what I wanted and it took me several attempts and hours to get that preorder done due to Samsung webs glitches . I am not canceling that preorder. But I contacted support and he said they can manually push credit thru once preorder ships. I have it in writing and saved my email.
Well mine was done by phone for my husband and he said once we're billed he can get him credit too cause he had to pay $50 for buds plus it said $6.99 shipping 2 days before which was dumb and I got my buds for free and it doesn't say anything about shipping.