What does the arrow on the top right corner of note 4 means?

janje

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi can anyone tell me what does the arrow means on the screenshot and please tell me how to get rid of it.
Thanks..

image.jpeg

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I just checked the icon glossary and it's not in there. It must be a downloaded app that you installed. Is it there all the time? Can you look at your "running" apps to try and narrow it down?

iGalione

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
carrier, variant? any of that would also be helpful as well... I want to say wifi direct, but it is different, acutally has that with a fan blade on top

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
The only time I have ever seen those 2 arrows was when I was receiving an ATT update for the phone.

Posted via the Next Big Thing, My Galaxy N4

misterizzat

Jan 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi.. im currently facing the same issue for my note edge.. asked several phone shops but none could solve it.. some said it relates to the call settings- voice over LTE allowances... im still waiting for the solution/updates on how to remove the arrows icon...

Noni Arif

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
it is called the VoLTE. if you. If you go to Mobile Networks > Network Mode and change it to some other setting. that arrow will disappear.

Kristin PandaCandy

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
My note edge also got the same thing... I think is linked to LTE.. I tried changing the mobile network from LTE to GSM, the arrows disappear... But appear again when i which back to LTE..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
above30phoneguy