What does UI 6.0 Break

Hghlndr

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Not to my knowledge... though the monochrome gray/white on the notification screen was becoming a distraction!
Then I read about Theme Park in Sammy's Good Lock app, and I "Themed" it to what I prefer... ha!

Other than that: a few merged system settings and some learned keyboard swipes writing gibberish, all good for me. Nice!

cocob89

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
Only thing that I've noticed bugs with so far are a couple mods within Good Lock not working. Nothing major though so I'll live with it until they update the app

werkx

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
People usually do it as a way to extend battery life.

And when 5G isn't fully deployed in a area signal could be a issue with phone trying to go between the 2, and that also worsens battery life as stated.

If Verizon follows suit like they did when 4G came out, they will eventually block this feature of locking 5G out.

Ah, I remember the 4G rollout days. Yeah, I'll have to go through to battery optimize my first 5G and first new phone since the S10.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
has anyone had issues with gmail since the update? i am not getting emails anymore unless i open the gmail app. never had the issue before

werkx

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
My Task bar decided to remain in bed this morning. I had to jiggle the Task bar toggle for it to come back.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
My Task bar decided to remain in bed this morning. I had to jiggle the Task bar toggle for it to come back.
Reading your post that might be a bug in this update as I've had to turn that back on a few times. I just figured I accidently turned it off but that wasn't a issue before the update.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawyer8