What games really show off this phone

wseyller

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I never played many games so I would like some suggestions. What games show just how good this phone really is. Talking about games that are hardware intense. Also mention if you have or not actually ran a suggested game on the bionic.

Paid or free, but free would be better of course.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

whiplash473

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Dungeon Defenders is free and it can get pretty harsh..takes some getting used to but the game is cool when you get the hang of it

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

minniemouse27

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm liking Plants vs. Zombies. It was a free app of the day on Amazon over the summer. It wasn't compatible w/ my OG Droid, but I just kept it in my Amazon cloud until yesterday when I upgraded!

It must be downloaded using wifi.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm liking Plants vs. Zombies. It was a free app of the day on Amazon over the summer. It wasn't compatible w/ my OG Droid, but I just kept it in my Amazon cloud until yesterday when I upgraded!

It must be downloaded using wifi.

You have to use wifi because it's HUGE! Lol. But they should unlock it for those using 4G.

wseyller

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
You have to use wifi because it's HUGE! Lol. But they should unlock it for those using 4G.

I should get 4g in mid October hopefully. Inside info. Best wifi available to me is in the range of 6mb to 8mb connection. Not bad but its no 4g lte. I assume most games that use up that much space is heavy duty.

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm still mad because I can't play some of the Gameloft games I had on the Thunderbolt on the Bionic because they aren't compatible! Anyone know workarounds? And to answer the OP's question, a fun game is Rocket Bunnies and it's free.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Angry Birds is far more fluid than on a 4th gen iPod Touch. I was very surprised at the fluidity of AB on the Bionic.

wseyller

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Angry Birds is far more fluid than on a 4th gen iPod Touch. I was very surprised at the fluidity of AB on the Bionic.

My D1 with custom ROM can run angry birds no problem at all. Im looking for hardcore games that my d1 cant dream of. Games that needs a high end device like a bionic. Some games of course run better with certain hardware like some games that have the tegra 2 in mind.