What is a good case for the VERIZON Note 4?

akutch34

Trusted Member
May 26, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 150629

I have been eyeing the verus damda but I read reviews that this case was not compatible with the Verizon model. I emailed the company and they said they are redesigning to fit the verizon model. can't wait for it to come out!

I saw this case and really wanted it, but then after looking it over a few times and seeing how deep that cutout is around the camera, I wasn't sure if it would be too large/bulky for my taste. I'm traditionally more of a TPU /slim fit case type. I used to love Otterbox cases... until I started getting phones with screens over 4.5 in. Then, I couldn't stand the bulk. Good luck! let us know how it fits when you do get it.

JacksonEdwardHarrison

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: VERIZON Note 4 I need a case that fits......

I picked up the Casemate Carbon Fiber Alloy (black/titanium) case from the Verizon store. It's stunning. The back is high gloss, with black carbon fiber encased within the high gloss plastic. There is then a layer of diamond cut out, shiny (yet slightly brushed) metal alloy which you can feel and helps with grip. It's pricey, but very flashy and draws loads of positive comments. It is a hybrid case with a soft rubber liner, then the hard plastic outer layer.
case-mate-carbon-alloy-samsung-galaxy-note4-black-titanium-a-cmo31858.jpg

CASEMATE URL: Carbon Alloy Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 | Case-Mate

VZW URL: Case-Mate Carbon Alloy for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Black / Titanium | Verizon Wireless

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1aas