What is the best way to root my Samsung S6 device?

samdroid359

Oct 2, 2017
Visit site
I am very new to this rooting. As i have very less experience in this all. I would like to know the best and easiest way to root my Samsung S6 (model: Samsung - SM-G920A). The build number is LRX22G.G920AUCU1A0CE. Also how can I update the android version to the newest version, after rooting the phone? If somebody could let me know in detail all of the software and tools required for this rooting procedure.

My android mobile is imported from America and a so a American version of the Samsung S6. Just checked and the full name of the phone is Samsung Galaxy S6 AT&T (SM-G920A. There is only one proper i saw to root this phone, the long way, But it seems very complicated. I saw it on https://forum.xda-developers.com/att-galaxy-s6/general/root-5-1-1-qa-oj7-root-snag-t3334546. If somebody can give me a better way or easier, but not the one click. I'am using the phone in London England.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited:

samdroid359

Oct 2, 2017
Visit site
plz could to tell me where did you move this post, as i cant find it. I looked in the s6 rooting but cant seem to find that. dm the link as i need to root my s6 phone. thanks

samdroid359

Oct 2, 2017
Visit site
Hi I think I have soft bricked my samsung s6 mobile.
I did some of following and it is now stuck on the samsung logo screen and will not any further from there. I really do not know what to do.
I did something like:
Firstly I unrooted my phone, would work but managed to on the supersu app
Then factory reset my phone
Then I went into the custom recovery built in my Samsung s6, preinstalled on the phone and did and factory reset, and a wipe of cache.
Disabled AxisM (CUSTOM ROM) from application managed.
Then I went into knox and enabled protection, after which when Samsung rebooted it got stuck.

I did these steps and now the phone wont move from the samsung logo screen

Any help would be much appreciated
thanks

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
Hi
I have a Galaxy s6
Recently i deleted some pics then i tried to recover them by using dr fone... But During the recovery It disconnected my phone and now my Phone is giving a message Under notifications by SECURITYLOG AGENT that phone needs security... To undo changes, restart your device...
Please help me as soon as possible
Thanks in advance
Also should i Factory data reset my phone to get through this Glitch? Is that the easy way out or you have another solution?
Kindly help me ..
Thanks again in advance