What is this app for?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

TCL A503DL Android 8.1.0. the app is called - after sale cali - comes preinstalled on SafeLink wireless lifeline phone, it is a tracfone. App icon looks like the two inner wheels of a cassette or vhs on a machine. I don't think its malware, i originally discovered the malware on the Assurance wireless lifeline service phones(3 seperate) a few years or so back. The lifeline co did nothing for more than 6 months and I shared the analytics with Malwarebytes. The UMX U696CL also has questionable apps : Top_News, and Headlines they are also built in but can be disabled. They produce popups and the browser will automatically load their web page unless u disable the app. Ive had like 5 different lifeline services and they all give you crappy customer service, and junk devices. Qlink wireless also has sketchy devices. The tablet they sent out is trash Scepter 8 tablet, lots of people have issues with the wifi not working at all and they try saying its your internet lol funny because i can connect both 2.4 & 5g devices to it without any issues any they range from 12 yrs - less than 6 months old.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance