What is this new Icon?

randyjaco

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I just noticed that I have a new Icon on my 2xl. It's a guy standing with his arms outstretched at the bottom right of my screen. When I click on it I get an orange frame around my screen. What is it and what is it supposed to do? Why do I need it?

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I just noticed that I have a new Icon on my 2xl. It's a guy standing with his arms outstretched at the bottom right of my screen. When I click on it I get an orange frame around my screen. What is it and what is it supposed to do? Why do I need it?
Can you post a screenshot?

randyjaco

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
It seems to be beyond the screen. It is in the lower bar with the inverted triangle, the circle in a circle, the square and finally, the guy with his arms stretched out. There used to only be 3 icons in that black bar at the very bottom.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
That probably means that you have enabled some accessibility tool, such as Select to Speak, Magnification or Accessibility menu. Go to settings - accessibility and see what's enabled in there.
It seems to be beyond the screen. It is in the lower bar with the inverted triangle, the circle in a circle, the square and finally, the guy with his arms stretched out. There used to only be 3 icons in that black bar at the very bottom.

randyjaco

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
That was it! It was the magnification button was activated. I turned it off and the little man dissapeared.
Thanks all

Randy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepfakedetection