What is your Thunderbolt replacing?

What phone are you replacing for the Thunderbolt?

• Total voters

Mustang7303

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Through the anticipation of announcements of a release date, many user have expressed how interested they are to retire their current phone for the new HTC Thunderbolt and 4G-LTE goodness. So lets see what kinds of devices we're all coming from, and keep it going post release.

dtboos

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
If I finalize my decision to the Thunderbolt, it will be replacing my trustee Nexus 1, which has served me well. In which case I would also be moving to Verizon from AT&T.

Mustang7303

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I will be putting my Sprint Palm Pre to rest. Love its true multitasking, good battery life, synergy, and gestures; it has been a great phone, but there just isn't a future in the platform when stacked up against Android or iOS. It will be missed, and take me time to adjust, but the Thunderbolt seems to be a very worthy replacement.

delynnie

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I love my ENV Touch, but it is starting to have more problems than it
did before, and it is tme to update!! My Ne2 is Feb 9th! Hubby's was
in Nov!! He has my old Voyager.

Comineeyeaha

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I upgraded to a Fascinate from a Blackberry on 1/7, then yesterday i returned it in anticipation of the thunderbolt, so now I'm back to my Storm. It's only been 24 hours, but it's been very difficult. I keep looking at my wife's Fascinate (she's fine with it, doesn't care about the TB) with extreme jealousy.

Guntherm

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I will be replacing my Droid Incredible. It's been stellar device. And if Verizon doe shave it til March. No biggie. I can wait it out for this monster.

jdkoreclipse

Banned
Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Me three. I feel like I'm dumping a girl I'm still in love with for one with bigger cans...

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

Lol ya. It seems like all of the Dinc crew still cant go their seoatate wiys with their dincs. Ill still use it for wifi only crap...mostly because i still love devving for it.

Sent from my full_inc using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hennapatel