What is your ultimate Note 10 plus color

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
I've had metallic color phones, black phones and white phones, even a burgundy HTC back in the day. The Aura glow is my absolute favorite color!

If could choose any color in the world for a phone, I'd choose Indigo.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
I always choose the black varients so Aurora Black was my choice.

I always put my phones in a case and have a dbrand Black Dragon Back Skin on them so the colour isn't that important to me.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I Always was an always bet black color for my Note Phone.
Then Aura Glow came along.
I use a clear Spigen case sometimes now. But as of lately I have to rock it naked.

I place my phone face down on any table in any store and someone's always eyeballing it. They always ask what kind of phone is that? Followed by is that a case?

I casually pick it up proudly showing my phone off to everyone.

Niiiiice😁

Aura Glow has become my favorite color, but if Samsung came up with custom colors.

I would have to go with metallic midnight green.
I'm a Philadelphia Eagle fan and wouldn't mind just rocking my phone in it's teams color.
No skins, straight color.

What would be your custom color if Samsung allowed it?

Even before the iPhone 11, I've always wanted a green phone.

Go Birds!

tonydroid99

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
Clear would be a pretty cool option, would see very Android to have clear phone and see the parts.

I was a big fan of coral blue, which I had for my Note 7. I skipped Note 9, so I had hoped N10 would have a coral blue. I know N10 comes in that darker blue shade, but it doesn't to me at least look as good as the coral blue.

I'm personally not a fan of these reflective colors. Even the blue and white have a certain level of effectiveness that irks me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treyrday86