What made you choose the s6 edge over the s6?

shadow82x

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
Similar to this thread over in the s6 forums, what made you choose the Edge over the S6? Do you regret your purchase, if so why?

There is a lot of talk about glare and distortion at the edges, neither have really bothered me though tbh. In fact the curve makes videos more immersive in my eyes.

Andrew Blackburn

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Helped me get more from my carrier for free. ... however glad I did. I love it naked but it's a little fragile without clothes. .. loving it so far. Came from Note 4
Fancied a little smaller device this time around, as I've returned to an iPad for home use.
I would easily recommended the S6 or Edge to anybody and that says something

Posted via the Android Central App

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
Interesting..

All the regular S6 owners in S6 forums thinks that regular S6 is better overall. I do think S6 Edge looks better too. Oh man... decision decision..

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
The look and feel. Before I ordered mine, I held both at best buy. The s6 felt good in the hand but the edge felt like no other phone I've held before. The extra thin bezels (after getting use to) was appealing and felt great. After exclusively using the edge for a few weeks, I picked up my s5 and it felt like I was holding a brick lol.

Posted on my Galaxy S6 edge🔪(S is for Super) via the Android Central App

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
The unique look, but also the fact that Android relies a lot on swiping sideways and I love how the edge screen makes that so natural.

TurboHope

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Play with both in your nearest store, personally if i was making a choice again it would be between the Edge which i own, and the new active. At least there is a dfference other than the edge screen or not.

omgitsjoe

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Like others had said here .... I love the look and feel of the S6 Edge. I've had since the first day it was released a few months back and still enjoy using it each day.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
How do you like the color? I've been trying to find it in a store but I can't! I really want to see how it looks

I don't have one, but I can tell you that this color is amazing, is the first time I considered getting a gold device, it's platinum touch (almost chrome) makes it a unique color.

BUT, if you want a unique, exclusive and gorgeous color in the edge, just look for the International Unlocked version (SM-G925F) and get an Emerald green one, just wow. I already had a white edge which I can't sell because it's paid by my office, but I always get a phone bought by me do I can do whatever I want with it , it didn't make sense to buy another edge, if you know what I mean, same exact device just different color, so I tried an LG G4 and returned it after 8 days, a bit leggy and the battery was worst than my edge, so I decided to stay in the family and picked a Blue Topaz S6, another unique and gorgeous color and at least I can say that is not the exact same device.

So there you have it, at first I decided for the Edge over the regular S6, but now I have both, so don't have to decide between one or the other ;), but honestly, both are the best of the bunch and have advantages over each other, you can't go wrong with either of them.

TurboHope

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Color options are great, thought most are geared towards women ie gold and turquoise. The feel is amazing, and the edge notifications are awesome. They come in handy while im in class.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cat4eg