What Xposed modules are you using..?

beagle82

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Since the LG G3 thread is so slow, i was wondering which Xposed modules you all use and what purpose they serve?

I have a few, but hopefully this could help me discover a new one that could be really helpful to me and others.

Im using amplify which totally rescues my battery, greenify which also saves my battery, burnt toast for my flash notifications and secure settings to go with my Tasker profiles. You guys?

rong21

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Since the LG G3 thread is so slow, i was wondering which Xposed modules you all use and what purpose they serve?

I have a few, but hopefully this could help me discover a new one that could be really helpful to me and others.

Im using amplify which totally rescues my battery, greenify which also saves my battery, burnt toast for my flash notifications and secure settings to go with my Tasker profiles. You guys?

Gravity Box and Screen Off Animation. Gravity Box is similar to G3 Tweaksbox but I think GB is better. Scrren Off because I wanted a different look when my screen turns off.

Haven't found much of a reason to use any other modules yet

lrrowley

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I can't remember the names but I had one to always expand notifications, one to always launch links in a new tab in Chrome, and another that allowed screen shots in any program (even Netflix).
I use LG Tweaksbox too and downloaded a theme that made it look Lollipop. Pretty cool stuff.

beagle82

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Gravity Box and Screen Off Animation. Gravity Box is similar to G3 Tweaksbox but I think GB is better. Scrren Off because I wanted a different look when my screen turns off.

Haven't found much of a reason to use any other modules yet
Thanks, got Gravity Box now, could be quite useful. Will play around with it and see how it goes.
I'm using ChromePie as well as YouTube AdAway

Posted via Android Central App
Thanks, tried chromepie, but those navigation buttons are super fast. Nice idea tho.
I can't remember the names but I had one to always expand notifications, one to always launch links in a new tab in Chrome, and another that allowed screen shots in any program (even Netflix).
I use LG Tweaksbox too and downloaded a theme that made it look Lollipop. Pretty cool stuff.
Thanks, think the one you mentioned is "activity force new task" which i also have.

bsettz

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Also im using upsm manager to add my music to ultra power saving mode,mw apps manager to add apps to multiwindow, SD maid, S5 tool box add on to get more than 5 apps in toobox,SQ lite editor to add data toggle in quick settings, and I had to install busy box in order for safe strap recovery to work. I only need safe strap recover becuz I installed a volume boost mod and I needed a custom recovery menu to do tht. And yes my speaker volume is very loud now. Thinking about running the sound also thru the front earpiece that a give the s5 like a, surround sound effect. So yes in using all these apps plus a couple I failed to mention and I screenshot my xposed mods. And im using a few previously metioned by others titanium backup etc etc have fun.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-07-13-41-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-07-13-41-13.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_2014-12-07-13-41-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-07-13-41-06.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 19

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members