What you did first

chamomiami

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
What was the first thing you did with your S23 as soon as you took it out of its box?

In my case I applied the screen protector and dressed up with the case... The all the back up to start the tra sfer from old device (s21)

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I plugged it in, powered it on and started the transfer. I came from a Z Fold 3 and i spent a lot of time clearing off the data that I didn't NEED transferred. I put them in a 1TB External SSD. This way, the swap would be fast. Now that I have FINALLY gotten it all set up, I am going to clean up the backup and restore just what I want.

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I applied the Whitestone Dome to it. I haven't turned it on yet. LOL, it would suck if it was defective and I just wasted a screen protector.

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Got the S23U Green from samsung delivered from FedEx and no signature was required. He left it and drove away.

This has got to be the easiest fastest setup and data transfer ever on an android phone.
Data transfer and settings from my s22U was very very easy and complete.
Love the feel in the hand and this things is noticeably snappier than the s22U. Going to test the camera in a little and post some outdoor and pet shots when I can. The curved display is noticeably less pronounced which make for a better feel in the hand IMHO....

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Oddly enough, I gave it a full charge and put it back in the box. I don't have the time yet to love on it fully, so I may not get a full set up until Wed. That's what a ridiculously busy Monday delivery gets me, but I'm not complaining!

uvarules

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Enabled developer options and changed animation scales from 1.0x to .5x. Of all the things I've done to my phones over the years this is one of the best performance enhancing tools ever . Screenshot_20230214_070558_Settings.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918U using AC Forums mobile app

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Enabled developer options and changed animation scales from 1.0x to .5x. Of all the things I've done to my phones over the years this is one of the best performance enhancing tools ever . View attachment 351242

Sent from my SM-S918U using AC Forums mobile app
This is usually the "last" thing I do, lol. I was doing my thing and thought this phone seems slow then I remember I have to do this. I do the same set up

Sent from my SM-X800 using Tapatalk

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
Put the ESR back camera glass protectors on, then applied the AmFilm screen protector, then did Smarth Switch to transfer over everything to the new phone. Then put it in a case.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Well as the S23 Ultra is so close in dimensions to the S22 Ultra, I used my final Samsung S22U screen protector before I turned the new phone on for the first time, it fitted great even though the plastic housing was a little tighter.