What's the first thing you're going to do with the TB?

Spartan616

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
Okay,

So we still don't know when the 'bolt is going to be released exactly (hopefully within february) but I'm still excited for the phone to come out. And as I continue to think about the phone, I was wondering what's the first thing I'm going to do with it? I mean of course I'll open the box, start it up, put in contacts, download some apps that I want, but after that what's the first thing am I going to do once I have everything set up?

Honestly I think I'm going to go online or playing a video.

What about you guys? Once you get and set up your TB, what's the first thing you're going to do with it?

Guntherm

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
First, get all my beleoved apps from my Dinc moved over
Second, for first time considerind to Root it, to get rid of bloatware only, then un-root.
Third, sleep with every night, holdign it tight whispering in it's speaker sweet nothings.. LOL

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Root... Nandroid Backup... Install Titanium Backup... Recover my Angry Birds so I don't have to start all over...

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Downloading all the apps I couldn't download on my G1. Then rooting and putting CM7 as soon as it's availible. The first app to download is a good music app to get rid of itunes as well my ipod.

Bobman

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I want to try out the HD video and still camera. I've never had a good camera on a cell phone so i'm curious to see the quality versus a point and shoot or Flip video cam.

am4966

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming! Take some Pic's, Skype, check out apps and be totally lost since it'll be me first Android phone! LMAO!

Go to my Ex-Wife's house and Compare Here EVO Shift Speed to the T-Bolt! Since she left Verizon for Sprint:confused:

gunmetalgr3g

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Skype with the fianc?e who will also be getting it over LTE, move over my music, then dive into rooting it.Call my sister and ask her if she can hear me on her at&t i*hone then ask her if she wants to skype while not on her wifi..I will need to find somewhere to start...I wont over clock it I am sure it will be fast enough but I want a pure vanilla droid experience or as close as I can get to minimize the speed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi