What's your home screen look like?

rick31

Sep 11, 2023
Visit site
Very inspiring. I'm trying it after seeing your screen and at the same time realizing there's not really any app I need on the home screen. The only icon I do have is an app that locks the phone in the bottom right corner.

How long have you kept your screen like this? Do you type to get to apps, or swipe through the app list? How do you like this setup? What do you use for calendar and planning, as an aside mobdro ?

Last edited:

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Very inspiring. I'm trying it after seeing your screen and at the same time realizing there's not really any app I need on the home screen. The only icon I do have is an app that locks the phone in the bottom right corner.

How long have you kept your screen like this? Do you type to get to apps, or swipe through the app list? How do you like this setup? What do you use for calendar and planning, as an aside?
Hi there, I swipe left to get to the main apps I use. I like my front page to be clean so I can see my wallpaper. I also have an edge panel I can swipe to bring up important apps I want to access from any screen.

Good luck

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Following inspiration I got from YouTube going with a minimalist, 1 screen set up.
b2d0bae131387c08ea9bfe038544d191.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor789