When I switch off my wifi and sometimes when I receive a call my phone reboots.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I've been having this problem for some time now. If my phone has 4g and Wi-Fi activated, when I unclick wifi to switch to 4g, the phone goes about 5 seconds or so and then reboots. Every time. Also, more often when battery is low, sometimes my phone will ring for a second when getting a call and it reboots. When I turn it back on it doesn't register I received a call so I can't even see who it was. A bunch of people probably think I've been ignoring their calls. I have replaced the battery and the problem consists, so that's not the issue.

I guess while I'm here, a lot of the time my S7 doesn't register my SD card being in. I'll go to my gallery and all my pictures are gone. Usually when I restart it I can see them again though. Maybe related? I have no idea. Please give me your thoughts.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
"when battery is low" How low? If under 40%, that could be causing all the problems you mention. Lithium batteries are not deep-discharge batteries. They're light, they can be made thin, but they last longest (and work best) when kept between 40% and 80%.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke