Question When I try to post photos from the memory card, the pictures I just took with the cell phone camera don't show up to post on Instagram.

luistiagos

Jan 12, 2024
Visit site
When I try to post photos from the memory card, the pictures I just took with the cell phone camera don't show up to post on Instagram.
In the cell phone gallery, the photos appear, but when trying to post on Instagram, Facebook, etc., the photos don't show up.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central forums. Just a few questions before we dive in.

Is this a new issue? If so when did it start, did anything change around that time or just before it?

You named all of your social apps but does this happen with any other apps? SMS, email, photo editing...?

Did you pick a default app to use for selecting photos? You might have been asked which app to use as the default like, Google Photos, Gallery, or some 3rd party app. If you default to a specific app you could reset this by going to the app in your app list and removing it as the default app. Settings>Applications>(the app you chose)>Set as default>reset action.

What device do you have? It could be your device but even if it is not it can be helpful for us to know what you have so members can offer more specific advice.

As for options to solve this issue, what happens if you default your new photos to internal memory? Do they show up as expected then? This would point to the SD being the disconnect and for some reason it isn't being seen by your photo picker.

Let us know what you find and we can offer more advice.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos