When will online orders start?

gorgalis

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Do you guys think online orders will start at 12:00am Thursday morning (Wednesday night), sometime later in the morning on Thursday, or do you tguink they may allow online orders to start tomorrow so overnight shipping allows delivery on the first day of sales?

grn4frk

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
DX preorders started around midnight, according to your time zone, I believe.

I'm in NC and I ordered the X on release day. I wanna say it wasn't there exactly at midnight but around 1230am...ordered it as soon as I kept refreshing & it showed up lol.

MarkAllan

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm in NC and I ordered the X on release day. I wanna say it wasn't there exactly at midnight but around 1230am...ordered it as soon as I kept refreshing & it showed up lol.

Yeah, I'm in western KY (central time zone) and it was around 11:30 p.m., I think. Seemed like i remember people wondering if it was based on time zones and midnight though. It was pretty crazy that night.:p

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
DX preorders started around midnight, according to your time zone, I believe.

Yeah, I'm in western KY (central time zone) and it was around 11:30 p.m., I think. Seemed like i remember people wondering if it was based on time zones and midnight though. It was pretty crazy that night.:p

im guessing midnight

And so I repeat:
Not one single person here can give you a definitive answer on that.

We can only speculate. Educated guesses, maybe, but still guesses. Sit tight, phone will be available very soon :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flammiferous