When you toggle location off, does your phone go into vibrate mode and lower the ring vol setting?

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Is it just me?

When I toggle location off, my phone immediately goes into vibrate mode.

When I toggle location back on, it does not restore the ringer.

When I go to look at my volumes, it has lowered the ring volume down to about 25%. I toggle it out of vibrate, then I have to manually raise the ringer volume again.

And this is going to be a frustrating issue because it doesn't happen if you toggle location on/off within a short period of time. It will do it the first time, then not do it subsequent times. I haven't figured out how far apart the actioins have to be. I have seen it happen three times.

Is this just my world?

Michael Detwiler

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Is it just me?

When I toggle location off, my phone immediately goes into vibrate mode.

When I toggle location back on, it does not restore the ringer.

When I go to look at my volumes, it has lowered the ring volume down to about 25%. I toggle it out of vibrate, then I have to manually raise the ringer volume again.

And this is going to be a frustrating issue because it doesn't happen if you toggle location on/off within a short period of time. It will do it the first time, then not do it subsequent times. I haven't figured out how far apart the actioins have to be. I have seen it happen three times.

Is this just my world?
Must be you as I just turned off my location and it still has sound.

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Ugh. Figures.

I'll have to think of all the weird connections my apps that use location have to sound.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon