Where are my fellow female owners of the Nexus 6P? Case ideas?

queenren

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Ladies, I am a case junkie. I also own a iPhone 6s Plus and I have a ton of cases for it because I consider them like accessories - sorta like my earrings or other jewelry items I wear everyday.

Now, I love android (been using android since the original OG - the G1) and I love my 6P (Frost), but the case selection is absolutely atrocious - unless you are a guy or you like black and gray cases all the time. And usually the ones that aren't black or gray, are either hideous or either they aren't truly functional (for example, the cut out around the flash isn't big enough, so any pictures taken come out with a pink tone to them because the case is pink).

So ladies (or men with wives/girlfriends/female acquaintances/other women you know with 6Ps), do you use any case that isn't black or gray? If so, which one?

Thanks!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Ladies, I am a case junkie. I also own a iPhone 6s Plus and I have a ton of cases for it because I consider them like accessories - sorta like my earrings or other jewelry items I wear everyday.

Now, I love android (been using android since the original OG - the G1) and I love my 6P (Frost), but the case selection is absolutely atrocious - unless you are a guy or you like black and gray cases all the time. And usually the ones that aren't black or gray, are either hideous or either they aren't truly functional (for example, the cut out around the flash isn't big enough, so any pictures taken come out with a pink tone to them because the case is pink).

So ladies (or men with wives/girlfriends/female acquaintances/other women you know with 6Ps), do you use any case that isn't black or gray? If so, which one?

Thanks!

My wife does not have the 6P but she does have an iPhone 6 and I am always getting her a new case. I get most of them from Amazon, they seem to have the best selections out there when it comes to cases.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Depends on what you consider girly.

I however rock it mostly nude with a neon orange carbon fiber Slickwraps and a tempered glass.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

queenren

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
My wife does not have the 6P but she does have an iPhone 6 and I am always getting her a new case. I get most of them from Amazon, they seem to have the best selections out there when it comes to cases.
Amazon is always the first place I look. EBay is the 2nd. EBay is better than Amazon as far as selection. But, with eBay, you're more likely to be disappointed with quality because a lot of those cases come from China. It's hit or miss - mostly miss.

iPhones have the absolute largest accessory support. 2nd to the iPhone is Samsung's Galaxy line. No one else compares. That's why I can't find decent, more feminine, cases for the 6P.

queenren

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Depends on what you consider girly.

I however rock it mostly nude with a neon orange carbon fiber Slickwraps and a tempered glass.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom
I can't do skins. As I've gotten older, I've developed into a bit of a clutz. LOL. Plus my 4-year-old and 18-month-old sons won't allow it either. 😁

Cant Miss

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Have you considered something like the Ringke Fusion, and just put some art between it and the back to change things up. My recollection is that it even comes with a template.

pamelany80

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I would search eBay and Amazon there are some fashionable cases mixed in there that I've seen. Make sure you read the reviews though if possible.

FeinP1118

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Hi! Female here! :) I'm currently using black official leather flip case from Google, also have a transparent case. I agree there's not much of a selection for us. Ironically I also use an iPhone 6 Plus.

Posted via the Android Central App

queenren

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
What's funny is I was all set to buy the Supcase in pink, but they don't make that color for the Nexus. The do for iPhone and Samsung though. Sigh.

Forest Dane

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
One of the plusses with an iPhone I guess. There are so many of them about it's worth investing in making accessories. 6p not so much, I bet we can all name 10 people with an iPhone. Plenty with android but probably none with a nexus.

Posted via the Android Central App

Drago27

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
I hear you on that, the only thing I envy about the iphone is the case selection. While I'm not a woman, I am definitely not averse to using a "female" geared phone case. My favorite case for my GS5 was a sailor moon case that was clearly a "woman's" case. Haha. Sadly there isn't much of a case selection, even the "guy" cases are so boring in my opinion. I'm currently using this http://www.amazon.com/Cruzerlite-Bugdroid-Circuit-Compatible-HUAWEI/dp/B01612AK4Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1457473032&sr=8-1&keywords=nexus+6p+cruzerlite. They have a decent color selection and I just love how I get to represent my love of Android on it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcunado109