Where can I download music with the album art?

frankie delosantos

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
On my old phone, I had a music app that downloaded the music and album artwork, however there was an update that made it all weird didn't function the sam . I did not update the app so it was still working for me. My problem is that I'm trying to get new music on my new phone but I can't install the app I had prior because of the update, and I can't seem to find any other app on the play store that worked just as well as my

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Back up the app on the old phone (if you still have it - this is why you should keep a backup of every version of every app you use) - I use App Backup & Restore. Then you can move the backup file to the new phone and install it.

Or you can try all the free music download apps in the Play Store (and probably come back in a month, there are so many of them).

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
On my old phone, I had a music app that downloaded the music and album artwork, however there was an update that made it all weird didn't function the sam . I did not update the app so it was still working for me. My problem is that I'm trying to get new music on my new phone but I can't install the app I had prior because of the update, and I can't seem to find any other app on the play store that worked just as well as my
Have you tried downloading music from the Play Store?