Where can I purchase the official car dock for the HTC One XL?

prefersdosequis

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know where I can purchase the official HTC car dock for the At&t One XL? I have been checking At&t's site for the last three/four weeks. For a long while it showed out of stock, but about two weeks ago it totally disappeared from their online store. I was hoping the Car Dock would return when At&t's inventory of One XL's became available again. And today it appears that At&t does have a replenished inventory of the One XL, however, sadly there isn't any car docks available on their site. Is anyone else anxiously awaiting this beautiful accessory and wondering where they can get there hands on it?

One other question. Has anyone tried using the HTC One X car dock with the At&t One XL phone? I know the dimensions are slightly different, which is why I have refrained from purchasing the HTC One X car dock.

Thanks everyone.

lordratner

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: Where can I purchase the official car dock for the HTC One XL

I ordered one at the ATT store when I got the phone. That was 3 weeks ago, and I just now got the email saying it shipped. He had to look it up, didnt know they had one.

prefersdosequis

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for the heads up. When I called the local stores the reps did not know anything about it. Looks like I will have to visit a local At&t store and ask them to check for it in their computer systems.

prefersdosequis

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Update: I went into an official Att store on Friday and ordered the Att HTC One X car dock. Att shipped it the same day out of Texas, and it is slated to arrive tomorrow. Thanks again Lordratner.

ATPhoto75

May 13, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for posting this....I just ordered one. Should be great for my trip to Disneyland next week :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692