Where do I mail in my old phone?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I bought a new phone through android.com and want to Turn in my old phone as agreed upon. When I receive the new phone I did not receive any information pertaining to where and how to mail the old phone. I've gone to the Android website and cannot find an address or a customer service.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Did the place you bought the new phone from have instructions on where to send the old phone? (Do you get a discount for doing that?)

If not, I suggest first removing your Google account from it (Settings > Accounts > <your Google account>)), doing a factory reset, and donating it to a women's shelter. That's what I've been doing for years, and most of them appreciate it. (The phone doesn't have to be on an account to call the police - which is what they need them for.) Just remember to include the charger.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you sure you bought it through the www.android.com website? From what I can tell, that just links you to the manufacturer's website. Or do you mean you bought the phone through the Google Store (store.google.com)?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan