Where do you keep your Rezound?

blackbyrd

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I know a lot of people just keep their phones in the pocket of there pants, but that's not an option for me as I keep my wallet in 1 front pocket---- eyedrops, lip balm, gum et cetera in the other. I don't trust my phone in my back pocket & the holster is just too big as it's built for an extended battery. So.... Where do you keep your Rezound?

Sent from my Rezound intermittently, while chasing a toddler & an infant, using Android Central Forums

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site

too many opportunities to get scratched.

I know I can be careful and not put it in with anything, but all it takes is one forgetful moment and the damage is done.

What I need to do is read the screen protector threads and just get one already. I just got used to not having one on my Samsung products I am being stubborn about putting one on here

Reactions: Faloogs

leozdad

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I keep mine in an otterbox commuter case and I keep that thing in extra large body glove holster

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Front pocket, by itself, screen side towards my leg.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

UnfocusedHTC

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Commuter otterbox front left pocket while my inspire is commuter otterboxed in a seidio belt clip above the same pocket on my belt.

babytazz18

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
too many opportunities to get scratched.

I know I can be careful and not put it in with anything, but all it takes is one forgetful moment and the damage is done.

What I need to do is read the screen protector threads and just get one already. I just got used to not having one on my Samsung products I am being stubborn about putting one on here

Yeah as beautiful as the screen looks without one, it's best to get one. I waited too late and I have a small scratch on the upper part of my screen (although it's almost microscopic) but it's still a scratch. Now I purchased a reallook screen protector and the screen is still amazingly clear through the protector and that's with the brightness at about 15%. The only downside is that like any screen protector you get fingerprint smudges. but it's worth the $10 I spent on a two pack on amazon.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I keep mine (Thunderbolt) in a Seidio spring clip holster, screen facing in (no case, no screen protectors) clipped to my belt loop. Not a scratch on the screen, still looks as pristine as the day I got it little over a year ago. IMO, there are just too many potential things that can scratch a screen when putting the phone in or taking it out of a pocket as the screen comes in contact with various materials. All it takes is a grain of sand in or around that pocket...

babytazz18

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I keep mine (Thunderbolt) in a Seidio spring clip holster, screen facing in (no case, no screen protectors) clipped to my belt loop. Not a scratch on the screen, still looks as pristine as the day I got it little over a year ago. IMO, there are just too many potential things that can scratch a screen when putting the phone in or taking it out of a pocket as the screen comes in contact with various materials. All it takes is a grain of sand in or around that pocket...

This is true, or like on the two little metal posts that keeps the smaller pocket on your jeans intact.

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
On my hip, in the verizon hard case / clip combo. I have the extended battery, too much bulk for my pocket, not that I'd ever put it in my pocket anyway.

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I keep mine on a thrown of returned gnex's and razr adds that is doused hourly in baby tears and...

In my pocket

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

xxfallacyxx

Bearded
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Pocket, front right, solitary.

That's how I've been keeping all of my phones for years, and you can see the fading on some pairs of jeans from it LOL

Robisan

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
In my left front pants pocket with my paper money.

As we speak, Verizon is working on a bloatwear app that will suck the cash directly into the phone...

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Android Central Forums

Reactions: cordoni

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lpt2024