Where is the Note 5's SIM card slot located on the Verizon version?

TENYKS

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Where is the Note 5's SIM card slot located? I've looked at all the leaked photos but couldn't figure it out. (both the black one and the white one)

Also, is it safe to assume that it will be a nan SIM card on the Verizon version of Note 5?

Thanks!

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Where is the Note 5's SIM card slot located? I've looked at all the leaked photos but couldn't figure it out. (both the black one and the white one)

Also, is it safe to assume that it will be a nan SIM card on the Verizon version of Note 5?

Thanks!

If the Note 5 is sealed and designed like the S6 series there will be a pop-out nanoSIM card holder and a special tool to open the holder. You can find videos on YOUTUBE showing how to do this.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't think anyone can answer since we haven't seen confirmed photos but -- I would personally say Nano is a good bet.

Gunny94

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I don't think anyone can answer since we haven't seen confirmed photos but -- I would personally say Nano is a good bet.

Nano for sure, only if Sammy would surprise us with the Eletronic SIM card this early in the game lol.

Which I doubt it happens, but anyways with how the phone looks for sure it's Nano.