Where to buy Genuine HTC One Cable ?

Deep Sanghera

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I broke the original charge & sync cable that came with HTC One and now I am looking to buy the same exact cable. Anyone having experience with where to buy original HTC accessories ? Should I only buy the HTC cable or other manufacture's cables (Blackberry, LG, Samsung) also work ? I once bought a cheap cable from eBay for my GS3 and it started to overheat after getting fully charged.

Thanks

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I broke the original charge & sync cable that came with HTC One and now I am looking to buy the same exact cable. Anyone having experience with where to buy original HTC accessories ? Should I only buy the HTC cable or other manufacture's cables (Blackberry, LG, Samsung) also work ? I once bought a cheap cable from eBay for my GS3 and it started to overheat after getting fully charged.

Thanks
You can get the OEM charger from Shopandroid here: HTC One Wall Chargers - ShopAndroid

Using other chargers should work as long as the charger and cable were approved for use with electronic devices. The problem with the Ebay chargers/cables that are super cheap is that these may not be approved for use. Hence the problems you were experiencing. I use device chargers that I have laying around (Samsung & HTC) with my Nexus and have had no issues with doing so.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pratyaksh