Where to get Ringtones

thatguy

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Does anbody know where i can get personel ringtones for the Eris? I tried the frequently asked questinos but when i clicked it nothing showed up so what i would like to know is does anyone know where i can get ringtones that i can put on my Eries. Is there a website that won't spam junk messeges to my phone or is there another way? Appriciate the help thank you very much

nonie3234

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
AH! I was just about to suggest the same thing! I got a bunch of ringtones from CrackBerry, then just loaded them onto the Eris by connecting it to my PC with the USB. They show up in the "music" widget.

IzelTokatl

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Mabilo Ringtones app has some neat stuff.

but you have a built in ringtone maker. Go into your music app, pick ANY mp3 file you get (you can find billions of mp3's free online) and just play it on your music app. Then hit menu, and set as ringtone, then you'll be able to crop it if you want and set it as you wish. I've already made 10 or so ringtones based on my MP3 playlist.

tak_a_tak

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
Mabilo Ringtones app has some neat stuff.

but you have a built in ringtone maker. Go into your music app, pick ANY mp3 file you get (you can find billions of mp3's free online) and just play it on your music app. Then hit menu, and set as ringtone, then you'll be able to crop it if you want and set it as you wish. I've already made 10 or so ringtones based on my MP3 playlist.

Thanks, that worked great! One question, how do I crop it down? And I assume I can do this for other notifications?

pbrennan42

Dec 17, 2009
www.philipbrennan.net
Or, if you do not put music on your phone, use Audacity + Lame to make them on the PC and transfer them over.

A 30 second snippet should do the trick. Gilded <censored> by Cradle of Filth, anyone? :D

Phil.

IzelTokatl

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
ok, remember you dont need any 3rd party software to make your own ringtone.

Play any mp3 file in your music app. once its playing, click Menu, Set as Ringtone, now choose Trim the Ringtone, and do with it as you wish.

Then set it to the person or whatever you want. Done. No 3rd party apps like Mabilo's app, but you can use that just like you use your music app to do the same job.

=-)