Where to get the best deal???

Jdyount

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I've been shopping for a tablet for a while now and I've decided to go with the 10.1 Tab (16gb, wi-fi only). I wanted to get some feedback on how/where to get the best deal. So a couple of questions:

First, does anyone have any experience with the factory refurb or used-”like new” units? I haven’t had and problems with other refurb electronics in the past, but I didn’t know if there has been any known issues with the tab.

Is it worth the risk going with a refurb or used-”like new” unit? I think $380 is my push-over point right now. If it costs more than that, I'd rather have a brand new one.

Where have you found the best deal?

Last edited:

ChuckeeDroid

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I've been shopping for a tablet for a while now and I've decided to go with the 10.1 Tab (16gb, wifi only). I wanted to get some feedback on how/where to get the best deal. So a couple of questions:

First, does anyone have any experience with the factory refurb or used-

aimzblingz

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I recently bought a refurbished Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet from dailysteals.com for $350. I've had NO problems at all. It looks brand new and runs great.

My only.problem is it is a little hard for me to hold. I wanted a large screen, but in hindsight a smaller size would have made typing so much easier.

Hope that helps...