Where to purchase new phone

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I have been lurking around a lot on these forums but have not done any real posting. I am a long time Sprint Customer and have always purchased my new phone from the company store. But in reading I have noticed many of you purchase your phones at Radio Shack or Best Buy or other direct merchants. What do you see as the advantages and disadvantages of purchasing from retailers other then the store? How do the warranties compare. Is there is any different in after service support.
Thank you

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I think price it's the factor,a sprint csr told me when I was given my upgrade I could go to Sprint,Radio Shack,BestBuy,Wal Mart,or other for my phone without any indifference or bias that was pretty amazing I thought:rolleyes::D.

sent from my Evo4LTE

j_grouchy

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I have been lurking around a lot on these forums but have not done any real posting. I am a long time Sprint Customer and have always purchased my new phone from the company store. But in reading I have noticed many of you purchase your phones at Radio Shack or Best Buy or other direct merchants. What do you see as the advantages and disadvantages of purchasing from retailers other then the store? How do the warranties compare. Is there is any different in after service support.
Thank you

Also curious about this. Typically I've just gone into the store because I really just don't like going into Best Buy or Radio Shack when I can avoid it. At both places there is often a hard sell on additional warranties for just about anything you want to buy.

I'd also like to find out about other online retailers like AmazonWireless and Wirefly and the like.