Where's all these amazing things Leo Laporte?

Rule9

Banned
Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
This guy drove everyone nuts the last couple of weeks because he got a special invite to an informal luncheon with Google and Moto execs along with a round table of the tech media's old boys club. According to Leo, his coworkers would regret their S4 / HTC One purchases, and we would all be completely amazed by things that have NOT appeared in the leaks but he couldn't tell us due to NDA,

Well the NDA is lifted now and everything is out in the open and on the table now. So Leo? Where's all this stuff you were teasing everyone about? Because I'm not seeing it.

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Maybe he meant the pricing would simply amaze us.
Seriously Moto! I almost sold my nexus 4! Wait, I had sold my nexus 4 to a friend. Now I have to convince them to give it back.
Moto, I am dissapointed. You have dissapointed me. You are no ronger my son, Raizo. (dammit, now am quoting ninja assassin!)

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
This guy drove everyone nuts the last couple of weeks because he got a special invite to an informal luncheon with Google and Moto execs along with a round table of the tech media's old boys club. According to Leo, his coworkers would regret their S4 / HTC One purchases, and we would all be completely amazed by things that have NOT appeared in the leaks but he couldn't tell us due to NDA,

Well the NDA is lifted now and everything is out in the open and on the table now. So Leo? Where's all this stuff you were teasing everyone about? Because I'm not seeing it.

Yea I don't get it. He said he can't talk about it until Midnight yet all these news outlets are talking about it?

Maybe he meant the pricing would simply amaze us.
Seriously Moto! I almost sold my nexus 4! Wait, I had sold my nexus 4 to a friend. Now I have to convince them to give it back.
Moto, I am dissapointed. You have dissapointed me. You are no ronger my son, Raizo. (dammit, now am quoting ninja assassin!)

Hah

Michael Farese

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
I COMPLETELY agree... I found this thread by searching to see if he's posted anything now that it's official.... nada.

I'd love to know what he was talking about.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15