Wheres the new android market?

krocadile1

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Its not mandatory, it still works fine without the update, and its so people cant complain like a system update and they cant return. They are giving you choice on whether you want top update it or not, I like it and my friend doesn't, and thats probably why they made it manual. It doesn't hurt to do things yourself once in a while anyways.

User One

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Its not mandatory, it still works fine without the update, and its so people cant complain like a system update and they cant return. They are giving you choice on whether you want top update it or not, I like it and my friend doesn't, and thats probably why they made it manual. It doesn't hurt to do things yourself once in a while anyways.
Yeah, but they should at least "advertise" the option..when u log onto the market.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Why doesn't it automatically notify you and update on it's own, like every other app/update?

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk.

i find that the Market App often does not put a notification in the bar of new App updates available. i have to manually check for updates via "My Apps". is everyone else experiencing this too?

also i find that old Apps are still listed on the Market site under "My Market" even though i've uninstalled them long ago.

krocadile1

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
the my apps shows all the apps you've ever downloaded and no my market always told me as soon as i opened it that i could update apps

Glenn

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Based on the screenshots I've seen of the new market, I did not think I'd like over the old version that I have, so I have not tried to install the APK manually... If they decide to push it, I'll take it, but otherwise, it's not a big deal for me.

michikade#AC

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I have the new version on my phone and had it on my tablet until a couple hours ago. I personally prefer the older version because the new one likes to tell me I need to update Apps when I don't. And it is super slow compared to the previous version because of the layout. I prefer the regular list view I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zaggyzigg