Which Android for Verizon to get?!

CassidyXO

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I am switching from AT&T to Verizon in the next few weeks. Right now, I have a BB 9800 and was planning on just switching to whatever the newest BB Verizon had, but then I started researching Android... especially the Thunderbolt which I heard was coming out in the next month or two.

Anyways, I have NO idea which to get, they all look so great. I am a total texter, tweeter, emailer, and facebooker. I don't really use the phone for "business" mostly pleaser. Any suggestions? I have looked at the X and the Pro which are both nice. Should I wait around for the Thunderbolt?

dragon718

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
thunderbolt, it will be 4G and even if you dont currently have 4G service where you live. it will come eventually and when it does you will be ready.

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Anyways, I have NO idea which to get, they all look so great. I am a total texter, tweeter, emailer, and facebooker. I don't really use the phone for "business" mostly pleaser. Any suggestions? I have looked at the X and the Pro which are both nice. Should I wait around for the Thunderbolt?
None of these requirements really narrows it down to a particular device. As always, spend some time in person to assess your preferences for physical characteristics as that will probably help you to narrow the selection. What, in particular, about the Thunderbolt interests you?