Which app/process puts wifi to sleep?

anon(848791)

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I have rooted sprint rom, and using the Titanium backup, i froze a bunch of stuff. Now i noticed that my wifi doesnt go to sleep like it used to after about 20 or some minutes of not using the phone. Can anyone tell me which apps/programs deal with this process? That way i can defrost it.

Thanx

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I have rooted sprint rom, and using the Titanium backup, i froze a bunch of stuff. Now i noticed that my wifi doesnt go to sleep like it used to after about 20 or some minutes of not using the phone. Can anyone tell me which apps/programs deal with this process? That way i can defrost it.

Thanx

I would suggest defrosting them all. Then freeze 3 a day. Test it at the end of each day. You will eventually find it. :D

turp415

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I use wifi@home. It kills my Wifi any time I get out of the 500m radius I gave. Just a thought.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

anon(848791)

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I use wifi@home. It kills my Wifi any time I get out of the 500m radius I gave. Just a thought.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
not really interested in that. Just want the wifi to turn off after phone is in sleep mode, like it used to do it.
does anyone know how long it takes for the wifi to to turn off after the phone is in sleep mode?

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I hate to seem rude, but you created the problem. Putting in a few minutes a day to figure out what you did hardly seems unreasonable.

If you have background data turned on, it's more efficient to leave wifi on in sleep mode, anyway.