Which app to install new Samsung watch face ?

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
When I used to use the Note 10+ phone, there was an app I used to download and install new Samsung watch faces. I can't find that app, anyone know the name of it? The app would show me various watch face designs that I can see on my smartphone screen before deciding to download. My favorite watch faces were digital faces showing lots of features, I think the author's name is "IRIS"? and watch face names are listed as IRIS15, IRIS16, etc. I have the older Samsung smart watch (version#3?) from about 2 years ago. If someone can point me in the right direction to find the app to install different watch faces, I would appreciate that. If the app exists in my current Ultra 22 plus, what is that? Thanks! -Casey

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Since the new watch supports Wear OS, you can download any of the myriad of watchfaces from the Play Store directly now. But for the apps you're referring to (customized watchfaces but not WearOS/Tizen native, so performance/battery consumption may be impacted) the two most popular ones are Facer and Watch Faces.