Which color V40 are you getting?

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
If I did get the blue or red I'd try a clear case again. Always seemed hard to keep a clear case looking good though.
Actually, if you or anyone has any recommendations as far as finding a clear case with cutouts for the power/volume buttons I'd really appreciate it. I've always wanted a clear case but covering the buttons is a nonstarter for me.

middbrew

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I guess I'm getting the black. It seems to be the only one that's going to be available on AT&T. Verizon has the exclusive on the blue.

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I will be getting the color that T-mobile offers. I always put a case on my phone, so the phone color doesn't really matter to me.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I think there will be only 2 color choices for USA. We will see. Most likely I'll get the silver. I don't like flashy hot colors and enjoy plain, non-descript colors.

middbrew

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I think there will be only 2 color choices for USA. We will see. Most likely I'll get the silver. I don't like flashy hot colors and enjoy plain, non-descript colors.

I thought there were only two colors, that being Aurora Black and Moroccan Blue. The blue being an exclusive to Verizon. At least that's all that is up on the LG site.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I thought there were only two colors, that being Aurora Black and Moroccan Blue. The blue being an exclusive to Verizon. At least that's all that is up on the LG site.

Yeah I'm not sure.. I was thinking silver since it's a safe default color choice for carriers.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
100RNR