Which one did you pre-order/purchase?

Which version did you pre-order

• Total voters

g1toevo678

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Curious which one everyone pre-ordered. This is only if you've already pre-ordered NOT which one you think you might want. Thanks!

Geikamir

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
White 16G.

I was going to get the 32, but I looked through all the apps I have and decided that I would be very hard pressed to fill up more than 16 gigs worth. And if I do, I have 16gig SD card that I hardly ever use.

Plus after all discounts and rebates my phone is going to come to about $35 total (with new two-year). Hard to beat that, lol.

sicjoy

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
White 16G.

I was going to get the 32, but I looked through all the apps I have and decided that I would be very hard pressed to fill up more than 16 gigs worth. And if I do, I have 16gig SD card that I hardly ever use.

Plus after all discounts and rebates my phone is going to come to about $35 total (with new two-year). Hard to beat that, lol.

I don't want to hijack this thread, but I cannot send a PM because of my recent joining the forum; how did you get it down to $35!!!???

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
16GB white. Already have a 32GB and can buy a 64GB later on if need be.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
At first I was leaning more toward blue but after looking at it on the Verizon website I decided on a white 16gb. Something about the white just makes it look really nice and better than the blue to me. With expandable storage I saw no reason to spend the extra $50 when I already have a few memory cards laying around.

Geikamir

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I don't want to hijack this thread, but I cannot send a PM because of my recent joining the forum; how did you get it down to $35!!!???

It would have been free if it weren't for the $30 upgrade fee and the $5 taxes.

I got an instant $150 off that really brought the price down. It was from a mailer I got to entice me to upgrade to a 4G phone (and renew a contract). I have had an upgrade available since like November or longer. I've been waiting for a phone I felt worthy of blowing the upgrade. When I called I asked and verified that I could use it over the phone and they said yeah. I wasn't going to pre-order it yet if it didn't count, I would have just bought it when it came out or possibly even waited until I heard about a Note variant for Verizon. So it worked on getting me to renew sooner, at least.

I technically had to pay $85, but they assured me that I would be getting the $50 loyalty rebate taken off my next bill. I actually didn't even know this existed until they told me. Very helpful reps.

So yeah, pretty badass.

iceman64

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I pre order my galaxy s3 32gb at 7am. I like the white s3 especially with the sky blue home screen with the water touch. But I read people who held the pebble blue in their hands stated the blue looks better than the white s3. You can't tell by the picture you have to hold it in your hand to see how nice it looks. Being a man I went with the blue :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I ordered/purchased the 32GB white model, probably will get a 16GB sdcard too :)
From the pictures the blue had too much of a purple tint for me seeing it in a video

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Last edited:

matt0715

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Blue 16! Didn't need a 32 since I have a 32 gb sd. I ordered from best buy, crossing my fingers that it comes early!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

mpower13

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
I went with Blue 32. 32 because I had the 16 GB SD card in my Droid X die and lost all my files. It's not extremely common but the SD cards can get corrupted.

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I went with the 32GB White. Add on my existing 32GB card and I will have a 64GB powerhouse. Was gonna do the 16GB until I found out that the OS used 5GB of that. I thought about the blue but with all the issues they were having getting the blu-ing process to adhere to the poly frame, I didnt want to chance issues with it down the road.

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
16gb blue here. Was thinking of the 32gb but I figured I would not use up that extra 16gb and I will be putting my 32gb card in it so the extra $50 was not worth it to me. The white looked good, but I decided to get blue.

Sabban

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Going blue 16gig here w/32gig sd card. May change up to a 64gig sd card

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roth4796