Which rom would you suggest for this criteria...

DikaiaKnight

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
No real issue with sense but I like the look of LauncherPro.
Would like better battery life without performance loss
Performance boost a plus.
Stable!
Nothing missing. Meaning I wouldn't want to run one of those roms that are missing video recording etc.

There are so many options out there I am not sure where to look first!

Set out just to root for wireless tether and some other apps but now I have the itch to try a rom.

Thanks all!

Ecologic

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Interested in people's opinions on this. I am running Myn's and am happy with it. Battery life is so much better than stock.

My bet is that CM6 will be recommended based on your criteria. I will be trying CM6 this weekend myself. I am confused about which one to download. I just want the most stable version of CM. Thougjts?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

06cbrf4i

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Interested in people's opinions on this. I am running Myn's and am happy with it. Battery life is so much better than stock.

My bet is that CM6 will be recommended based on your criteria. I will be trying CM6 this weekend myself. I am confused about which one to download. I just want the most stable version of CM. Thougjts?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Here is a link to 6.1, the most recent stable release, for the incredible. It's a nice rom. I used it for a week or two before switching to the v7 nightly releases. It had good battery life and was fast, the extra features were nice too.

TeamDouche Mirror System

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Martin_Markov