White heart icon in notification/status bar, what does it mean?

jellybelly80

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know what this icon means or what app might use it? Jelly Bean 4.2.1 Also the icon next it, I'm guessing that has something to do with a camera? EDIT: Ok the other icon is supposedly a song playing but still can't find nothing on the heart icon and it's driving me crazy. :) Answer would be appreciated, I tried googling it a lot and none of the heart icons from some apps match this one. :-\

hearticon.jpg

Last edited:

gozirra

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
If you pull down notification bar and long press on the notification does it bring up the app info for whatever app it is associated with?

jellybelly80

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
It wasnt on my phone, a friend send it to me and asked me and I guess he wasn't quick (or clever, yikes!) enough to pull the notification bar down. I always pull it down whenever I can. I don't have 4.2 but 5.1 android so I thought maybe thats some stock icon for something in the older version since I never saw it in mine. *shrugs*

Fulani Filot

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
That white heart looks just like the one that appears when the fitness app "Google Fit" informs you that you have met your fitness workout goal for the day.

jellybelly80

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
^^Thanks for the suggestion but I've discovered it's actually from a ''We heart it'' app, whenever someone follows you or ''hearts'' your photo. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadik