Whitestone is 10$ off right now on Amazon

lv2bsilly

May 23, 2011
Visit site
When I tried to install it on my Note 8 I totally botched it. I think mostly because I didn't follow the directions. I have watched a few install videos on the Note 9 and I bit the bullet and I am going to attempt it on the Note 9 lol. I couldn't pass it up for this sale price. I will update on how the install goes in a couple days :)

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
When I tried to install it on my Note 8 I totally botched it. I think mostly because I didn't follow the directions. I have watched a few install videos on the Note 9 and I bit the bullet and I am going to attempt it on the Note 9 lol. I couldn't pass it up for this sale price. I will update on how the install goes in a couple days :)

Allow yourself plenty of time to carry out the install and yes do follow the instructional guidelines too.

Top tip I used is to use the glue tube on the surface to see if it rolls to test for a level surface which is the most important bit.

Make sure the T sticker is just over the grill of the speaker and not too far down as itll encroach into the screen protector causing issues.

lv2bsilly

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Installed it today and everything went perfectly! It really does help to watch a video as you are installing it and I ended up uses a level to make sure my surface was even. Best $50 accessory (for the 2 pack) I will ever buy for my phone :)

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I had vowed not to cover my pristine screen but the coupon for the 2 pack pushed me over the edge. Ordered. Still not sure if I should wait until I get a scratch to install it though. I heard the glue actually fills in tiny scratches when first installing the protector.

lv2bsilly

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I had vowed not to cover my pristine screen but the coupon for the 2 pack pushed me over the edge. Ordered. Still not sure if I should wait until I get a scratch to install it though. I heard the glue actually fills in tiny scratches when first installing the protector.

I think you should do it before the scratches! I always like to keep my screen looking brand new, so better that the domeglass gets scratched up vs your actual screen ;)