Who will be toting this phone naked?

Case or no case?

• Total voters

nate44

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm curious to know how many of you will be carrying this phone with or without a case. I feel that these phones were made to be shown, and not covered up. How about you?

kpageisgreat

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
in my sick perverted mind i was picturing people walking around naked with their new phone because they were so happy to get it....

anyways, I might have a case on it first and a screen protector but i feel like i might get rid of the case after awhile... I have done this for my past few phones

anon(2632)

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I've always liked the 2 piece holster/case. I'm thinking i will have to get used to Naked with having the kickstand and all. However, i'm thinking this thing will be awesome sitting on my desk at work with the kickstand out... LOL

biff6789

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Screen protector fo sho. Been using InvisibleSHIELD for years. I don't ever worry when setting the phone face-down, dropping in the parking lot, or stuffing it in the pocket with my keys. Prevents smudges too

I can't argue that nothing feels as good as a naked screen, but I have more to gain by using the protector than by not using one

Jaredshoes

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
always role naked cant stand the clunky feeling with the case i like putting it in my jean pocket and screen protectors just ugh been having my DINC for almost a year or whatever and its been naked ever since never had to replace it and still in mint condition

biff6789

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm actually second guessing myself here now. I think I may have to resort to an InvisibleShield for it. I just never had luck putting them on my previous phones, because they're a ***** to get just right.

Same. I got pissed off about that so now I just have the people at the kiosk in the mall do it for me.

It costs $5 more to have them put it on for you, but then they give you a lifetime warranty on the screen protector: if it ever peels off or gets scratched (which is almost impossible) or anything else, they'll replace it and put a brand new one on for you for free

Totally worth the 20 bucks if you ask me

TBolt2011

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure yet. I'll probably put a non glare screen protector and a hard plastic case on it. But a bad ass case. No one that's a little thin snap on piece of garbage. I'm talking a nice ass case that's solid as a rock.

Bwangster12

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Same. I got pissed off about that so now I just have the people at the kiosk in the mall do it for me.

It costs $5 more to have them put it on for you, but then they give you a lifetime warranty on the screen protector: if it ever peels off or gets scratched (which is almost impossible) or anything else, they'll replace it and put a brand new one on for you for free

Totally worth the 20 bucks if you ask me

Why kiosks in the mall? There are Zagg invisibleshield kiosks?

zshazz

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
As of right now, I don't plan to use any protective items on my TB. I don't see any need to, especially after seeing how well my OG Droid has held up. But I may change my mind if someone puts up a video on youtube that shows that it's easy to scratch the TB's screen.

Comineeyeaha

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Yea, both the malls near my house have InvisibleSHIELD kiosks. That's where I go to get them installed. Really convenient

My mall has a whole InvisibleSHIELD store, complete with a netflix equipped wii while you wait. It's pretty wild.

I'll probably buy a case for mine in case I drop it, but screen protectors are for the birds. I never put anything except for my phone in my left pocket, so it's safe.

Bwangster12

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I have had good experiences with the protection invisibleshields provide, but the full body ones were brutal to put on. The screen only one was a piece of cake and it's "invisible.".

I'd absolutely spring for the professional installation on the full body.

The shields cost like $24.99ish, what do they charge to install it for you? And do they make it perfect?

TBolt2011

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
The shields cost like $24.99ish, what do they charge to install it for you? And do they make it perfect?

someone above said it was an extra $5. And I'm sure that they'll make it as perfect as possible. If for some reason it's not up to your standards, I'm sure they'd try to fix it if you were polite and asked nicely.

Now I have no experience with the store in question, but that was a mix of references from above and common sense. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad