Why am I getting horrible game performance on my new HTC One m9?

Sensei Nacho

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
I got the phone 2 days ago, and it has been performing horribly. I have done a factory reset to make sure it wasn't an app. I then downloaded only The Simpson's Tapped Out, as I knew this one had horrible framerates before the reset, and it was the same result. It is almost unplayable. The fps has to be 15 or less.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I got the phone 2 days ago, and it has been performing horribly. I have done a factory reset to make sure it wasn't an app. I then downloaded only The Simpson's Tapped Out, as I knew this one had horrible framerates before the reset, and it was the same result. It is almost unplayable. The fps has to be 15 or less.
Do you have either power saving functions on?

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Its the game not your device.
I have a nexus 6 and The Simpsons Tapped Out is the only game on it i cant play.
Ironically it plays great on my M8. I read the reviews for my device only on the play store and other people with Nexus 6 have the same problem. The game lags horribly.

Sensei Nacho

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
Just thought I would update. It seems like it was just a few games, as I downloaded Dead Trigger 2 and it runs great. Thanks for helping me through this!