Why am I getting unfortunately settings stopped?

Akshayjain

Nov 28, 2014
Visit site
Why am I getting "unfortunately settings stopped"

Hello, I use nexus 5 which running on lollipop. I downloaded SWIFT KEY KEYBOARD and since I got addicted to it., I'm not able to use Google factory key board. But since a few weeks the swift key application is hanging, dont know why. I tried to un-install and re-install it again. For few days the app would run fine but later it again started to hang. So I though this hang is because of two keyboards which I presently have, that is Google factory keyboard and SwiftKey. So I disabled google keyboard. I want to enable Google keyboard again because SwiftKey hang is becoming frequent minute by minute. So I go to settings and then select key board and settings, I get a message "unfortunately settings stopped"
All the other options in setting seems to be working except "keyboard and settings"

anon(826501)

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why am I getting "unfortunately settings stopped"

Hello, I use nexus 5 which running on lollipop. I downloaded SWIFT KEY KEYBOARD and since I got addicted to it., I'm not able to use Google factory key board. But since a few weeks the swift key application is hanging, dont know why. I tried to un-install and re-install it again. For few days the app would run fine but later it again started to hang. So I though this hang is because of two keyboards which I presently have, that is Google factory keyboard and SwiftKey. So I disabled google keyboard. I want to enable Google keyboard again because SwiftKey hang is becoming frequent minute by minute. So I go to settings and then select key board and settings, I get a message "unfortunately settings stopped"
All the other options in setting seems to be working except "keyboard and settings"

GO to Settings - Apps - Disabled Columm- Google Keyboard and enable it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk