Why am I not able to send or receive texts?

Spencer H1

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
not able to send or receive texts

for the last two days i have not been able to send or receive any text. i can still make phone calls and surf the web but when i send a message it appears to go through as i do not get a fail to send error but no one has gotten any of my messages over the last two days and i have not gotten anything from anyone else either. I had liquid smooth and just factory wiped and went to cyanogenmod with no luck... i have a galaxy S4 and am with sprint. any help would be much appreciated.

Lucman Said Omar

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: not able to send or receive texts

What version of CM are you using? I have been using a nightly build on my international GN2. Everything worked perfectly just when I updated it, I couldn't either send or receive an sms. I've explored many forums on how to fix my problem. Some people experienced the same problem likely on nightly build and then went to a more stable Snapshot build. So I changed to a Snapshot build so that I did a full factory reset. Just don't forget to back up your data, avoid system data. And now everything works perfectly. It fixed my problem. I hope this could help you.

Posted via the Android Central App