Why are my calls being dropped?

mmsayeed

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Experiencing dropped calls with Tmobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4

I am experiencing dropped calls on the Note 4 I just ordered. I exchanged it for a new one and calls are still being dropped. Tmobile says the network is Fine and there are no known issues in the area. My bars are full too. They told me to stop using my Urban Armor Gear case for 2-3 days and see if it still happens. Anyone else having the same issue with the Galaxy Note 4???

Idelgado782

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: Experiencing dropped calls with Tmobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4

I've experienced it but I honestly just feel like it's the network, and when I drop calls it's just a dead spot. I have a ringke slim case do I highly doubt that it's the case interfering with my antenna.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

I am experiencing dropped calls on the Note 4 I just ordered. I exchanged it for a new one and calls are still being dropped. Tmobile says the network is Fine and there are no known issues in the area. My bars are full too. They told me to stop using my Urban Armor Gear case for 2-3 days and see if it still happens. Anyone else having the same issue with the Galaxy Note 4???
Unless the case has metal in it I doubt it has any effect

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Cavboygt

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site

Lol same here is the network. I dont mind as long i paying $25 per line.

Android Central App Strong Note 4

thunder26

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site

I am experiencing dropped calls like crazy on my T-Mobile Note 4. Very frustrating. I have a Spigen Neo Hybrid case on it. Also keeps disconnecting from Bluetooth connection in my car and dropping calls.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Try turning off VoLTE. Some people have issues with it enabled and it may not be working properly in your area.