Why are only photos from my sd card showing up?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I recently put an sd card in my phone (samsung a10e) and when I go to my gallery everything is normal as before, but when I go to any other app it only shows pictures from the sd card

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
It sounds like you're backing up your photos with an app that removes them from your device after backup. Many gallery apps, like Goggle Photos, will show you all of your photos both on the device and in the cloud but some apps that you might choose to share images through can only see what is on the device.
Depending on the app you're trying to share through it may not allow access to your cloud collection. Next time you're trying to share in an app that appears to only be displaying images on your device, look around the edges of the share field for 3 lines or dots or something that says folders and see if you can access your backed up images.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
So if you look here in my image. It initially only offers images saved on my device, around 12 pics, but when I use the option to the left, Gallery, it shows my other options. If I chose Photos I would have access to everything on my device and images backed up through Google Photos in the cloud. As you go down there list you see I have more options to draw from and you may just need to find your options. If the app allows other options. There's a chance it does not but we'll know more after we get your reply.
fb657544fee5574bcb37ce233ab48950.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2