Why aren't I receiving ANY notifications on my S6?

ruthieragg

Jul 19, 2015
Visit site
I have an S6. And it has had the latest software update. Ever since yesterday, I am not receiving any notifications for ANYTHING, be it messages, whatsapp, facebook, snapchat etc, I only see I have a message if I click directly into the app and then it shows me i have new text/snap or whatevs. This is frustrating so much!!!!! Ive checked in my settings and I have all my notifications switched on, I even set them as a priority but still no joy! I have also restarted my device a couple of times in the hope that would help but nope

Please can someone help before I lose my marbles

shel692

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Is it possible you put the device into DO NOT DISTURBE mode? Menu> Settings> Device> sound and notifs towards the bottom, the one to select and check out is "Interuptions. That's the path for Lollipop

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
With any problems following an update, I suggest to boot into recovery (turn off the phone. Hold the volume up + home + power) Wipe cache partition. If that still doesn't work, I suggest doing a factory reset.

Posted via the Android Central App

ruthieragg

Jul 19, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for this tip, I'm doing that now, so do I just leave the phone alone until the downloading has finished??? I'm not really a phone whizz :confused:

ruthieragg

Jul 19, 2015
Visit site
With any problems following an update, I suggest to boot into recovery (turn off the phone. Hold the volume up + home + power) Wipe cache partition. If that still doesn't work, I suggest doing a factory reset.

I did wipe the cache partition and still no joy. :( just about to reset factory setting, heres hoping.......

Ruthie Raggett

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site

I'm still havin trouble with this after wiping cache and doing a factory reset. Any other help options? 😢😢😢😢

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robinNora