Why can i get a blu m8l tablet to go into recovery mode nomater what i do any help be nice

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Android Central Question

Can not get a m8l blue tablet to go into recovery mode any suggestions on how to get the recovery mode to come

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

Are you following these instructions? https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...eset/blu-m8l&usg=AOvVaw3tlESQWLQNGG3ySIl-q7co

What happens when you attempt to boot into recovery? Are you presented with an fault message, red triangle with exclamation mark, nothing happens.... What?

Why are you attempting to boot into recovery? Telling us what the issue is may lead to a better suggestion or better help.

To receive notifications when others reply to your thread and to leave comments of your own please take a minute to create an account. It will help you communicate and get help. This link will guide you through how to do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Also, be aware that some Android manufacturers don't use the conventional Recovery Menu that has the Wipe Cache option. These devices might only let the user do a factory reset from that menu.

GVF420

Nov 26, 2023
Visit site
Same and no matter how many times I do it exactly as they're telling me to all it does is just reboot. And apparently this is the issue for a lot of people so it makes absolutely no sense to me.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Reactions: BerryBubbles
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member