Why do I always keep going back to the HTC M8?

mikeyboy80

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
I've been through the rounds having the rounds having the iPhone 6, z3/z3 compact and most recently the Galaxy s6. However I'm at a loss, I always seem to be attracted and go back to m8.

I'm normally using the iPhone but the m8 just seems to be ideal for me not just the looks. The Galaxy s6 didn't impress me felt rather odd.

Now what worries me is that it came out last year, so am I silly to be going back to this? Also i rarely take pictures but I've heard countless people mention the camera, is it as bad?

mikeyboy80

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. Yeah not sure why I'm constantly in awe of it. It's the design and hold of it me thinks. I'm not expecting it to be in the same league as the iPhone 6 in terms of speed but I just prefer it to my iPhone

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Thanks. Yeah not sure why I'm constantly in awe of it. It's the design and hold of it me thinks. I'm not expecting it to be in the same league as the iPhone 6 in terms of speed but I just prefer it to my iPhone
I wouldn't think the iPhone 6 would be noticeably faster than the M8 but perhaps it is.

from the Elegance

mikeyboy80

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure exactly could be wrong. I keep assuming cause a device is older than another one then it'll be automatically slower

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I'm not sure exactly could be wrong. I keep assuming cause a device is older than another one then it'll be automatically slower
Not necessarily. There are some older phones that still do quite nicely. My Nexus 5 is rock solid and rather nimble even today and its from, what, 2013. It's a dinosaur yet is very quick.

from the Elegance

JohnnyD#AC

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I absolutely love my M8, Sense and the relative lack of bloatware that my old Samsung G3 contained.

- I am still amazed that HTC isn't doing better in the marketplace - I have to believe the M9 is also a great phone.

Perhaps their advertising budget is so small compared to Apple and Samsung that they don't get a fair shake by reviewers (not that advertising dollars could EVER impact third parties)....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nssimpson