Why do i have a box with and arrow pointing out of it in some of my google activity

keko keke

Sep 17, 2018
Visit site
Questions about device icons on google account

Ive noticed some weird activity on my account. My google maps will say im somewhere im not and then ill see a device that was connected but the name is not MY device name because i changed the nick name on google play website. Ive changed my pw several times. I think my account is hacked but i dont want to jump to conclusions. Not just my account...MY WHOLE DAMN PHONE LOL guys i dont know how to post a screenshot

keko keke

Sep 17, 2018
Visit site
Icon with box and arrow pointing diagonally....?

Ive noticed some weird activity on my account. My google maps will say im somewhere im not and then ill see a device that was connected but the name is not MY device name because i changed the nick name on google play website. Ive changed my pw several times. I think my account is hacked but i dont want to jump to conclusions. Not just my account...MY WHOLE DAMN PHONE LOL guys i dont know how to post a screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180917-112140_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180917-112140_Chrome.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 10

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Icon with box and arrow pointing diagonally....?

I would suggest enabling 2-factor authentication on your account if you feel like it might be compromised (it might not and just be a system thing on how things are displayed on the Timeline, especially if you use secure folder apps/features or duplicate desktops, etc.).

As for the icon, that just means that you can prompt whatever it is displaying to open that link externally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sterrekroesbergen